Action day Sunday 22nd

for lufters nord of the burg border
Sydney & QLD based chat, events and news.
Tonz Magonz
Postal Spammer

Post by Tonz Magonz »

Top day out today started at 5:30 this morning being collected by Bruce for a blast in his Barny up the freeway to King and Queen Nugs place , where we were greeted by Prince Nugget of Luft HQ , Leon , George and Mick..

A quick shit talking session as well as some serious snail construction talk , preceded my ride to the show in Nugs '56..
Very impressed with the build quality of a car that started so badly..
You done good boy.. 8)

Really digging the Tex too..
Would like to have that in my shed at home..

Action Day had a good turnout and reminded me of Revolks , with its laid back vibe next to the bay.

Leaving about 11:30 after a beer from H , and off to Leon's place for a tour before arriving at AL's factory , where he generously supplied us with a BBQ lunch and beer ...
Can't describe how good the quality of paint finish was on all of AL's projects were...

:salute:

Heading off after more beers ,we finally arrived back at Bruce's home after almost running out of fuel on the freeway..

Thanks to all for the hospitality today guys and cool to catch up with so many faces from the forums..

Nug..You're a nut.....
:lol:
Looking for a mk3 VR6 and a 90's hiace... Future projects for shits and giggles.
hertz
Snake Charmer

Post by hertz »

How much was the beer?
signature cock
Dasdubber
Wolfsburg Post Master

Post by Dasdubber »

Thanks for stopping by Tonz, Bruce, Leon and a few other riff raffs this arvo. Always a good excuse to catch up.

Nug your oval is a huge credit to you mate, it was really a stand out of the day, very well done sir. George, spewing I missed you at the show but unfortunately it was only a brief visit for me.

Josh, not sure if the beer comment was aimed at me? Always easy to misinterpret typed stuff so just wanted to check first ;)

Stoked the weather held off, was a good morning out.
Al
hertz
Snake Charmer

Post by hertz »

No Al, wasn't talking about your beer :wink:
signature cock
Dasdubber
Wolfsburg Post Master

Post by Dasdubber »

hertz wrote:No Al, wasn't talking about your beer :wink:
Thanks mate, thought I'd check as I've read between the lines of a few comments in the past re. the prices of our parts, cheers for clearing it up :lol:
byronbus
luft commander

Post by byronbus »

Good day girls and boys, nugs place is wild, party there sometime soon...good show, bit burnt, hasnt qld heard of trees?

Thanks al and co for the hospitality, very generous as always...