Volksclub BENDIG0 20th anniversary

Pics from shows attended by Luft members.
Phat Bug
Bendigo Squadron

Volksclub BENDIG0 20th anniversary

Post by Phat Bug »

We celebrated the clubs 20th anniversary last night 8)
On behalf of the committee danke schon to the huge crowd of members that came to our 20th anniversary tonight.
It was fantastic to see so many past and present members enjoying a fantastic social night together. The sheer number of smiles proves we must be doing something right!
Thanks to rusty for taking some pics of just done of the cars that turned up...

To commemorate the night the club got an honour board made, paying homage to all the office bearers from the last 20years, it looks amazing. Was a wonderful time looking at old photos and reminiscing. Lovely to see Mal Hausler and Barry Lovell who founded the club and to see Mal acknowledged for the design of the club logo that is still used today.
Another member who a few of you know, has been in the club since the beginning was tonight honoured for his work, advice and time dedicated to the club and its members with the presentation of life membership. Congratulations Kevin Smith. Thanks to the Club Committee who work tirelessly to ensure our Club remains a vibrant and family friendly club for all VW enthusiasts.

Mid West Dubber
My heat exchangers are dragging.

Post by Mid West Dubber »

Great night, thanks to all involved in putting it on! :)

Was great to get over in the notch for its first big drive, made it home safely this afternoon without any major dramas.
Jase
Sydney tourism board.

Post by Jase »

Onya Kevvy ;)

Hope you guys had a great night 8)
I'm scared my fibreglass addiction is becoming a real problem

STRIKE 1!