panel beaters around cronullaish?

for lufters nord of the burg border
Sydney & QLD based chat, events and news.
cheese
I'm new here.

panel beaters around cronullaish?

Post by cheese »

hey guys just wondering were a good panel beater is to fix my 67 coz i lost it yesterday and fucked the front end and im not too happy ! I was thinking andys restorations ? Any advice would be really appreciated ! Cheers
miikeboyle
slammeister

Post by miikeboyle »

Firstly is it insured and will this claim be put through your or someone elses insurance?

Whats the damage like? Is it just panel damage or are the beam and wheel assembly stuffed as well?

If theres mechanical damage you could go the cheap way of just buying the new (or 2nd hand) parts you need and putting them on, or the more costly route could be take it to a vw mechanic like classic vw in kirrawee.

If its purely panel damage, depending on what needs doing, and the quality of the paint of the car I might be able to point you in the right direction, but pics would surely help. I have a few mates that are panel beaters, but as you will surely find, alot of panel beaters dont like working on the older cars as they require alot more love, unless the owner is forking out the big $$$

Mike