VW action day 12th Sept 2010

for lufters nord of the burg border
Sydney & QLD based chat, events and news.
OMR_007
Are They Bullet Holes ?

Post by OMR_007 »

f@#k I laughed when you told me that :lol:

first dream wasn't so funny :roll:
NUG637 wrote:shit yeah, where are you pulling them from?
Kombi Klub ... nice shots hey 8)
Luft abgekühlte Krankheit angesteckt

CREDIT 1
OMR_007
Are They Bullet Holes ?

Post by OMR_007 »

some douche wasser pumper cock on Boost Cruisin wrote:the rat style is making an apperance now too, for better or for worse. For the record the shitter (bug: no windows, interior, or anything else for that matter) scored a 1/60. General appearance is everything right?
:lol:

Perfect response from someone that bought their car off a showroom floor and drove it to a show :lol:

Will be interesting to see what it scores out of 60 next year :wink:

CREDIT 1
OMR_007
Are They Bullet Holes ?

Post by OMR_007 »

Exhibit A :lol:

CREDIT 1
Leroy
patina junkie

Post by Leroy »

:roll:
NUG637
2012 LUFTER OF THE YEAR

Post by NUG637 »

hahaha i read that and pissed myself laughing.... someone would think he owned a porche :P
STRIKE1
NUG637
2012 LUFTER OF THE YEAR

Post by NUG637 »

:lol:

are you talking about my yellow project oval? that got a vote...? thats mad :bowrofl:

and i suppose i would expect it to be called a shitter from someone that doesnt no what they are looking at :rolleyes:

lets see how it comes up once it finished... hopefuly by the action day next year :oopsie: :hsdance:

btw nice wasser-cooled... you drive that from the showroom to the show?
i wonder what hes got to say?
STRIKE1
foulcan
Wanna see my splittie?

Post by foulcan »

some douche wasser pumper cock on Boost Cruisin wrote:the rat style is making an apperance now too, for better or for worse. For the record the shitter (bug: no windows, interior, or anything else for that matter) scored a 1/60. General appearance is everything right?

Great work Nugget.

Personally I scored your car a 2/60. I gave 2 points for the lightening / tree on the door. That alone was worth more than 1 point. You also had 4 matching hubcaps, 2 new tyres and a nice shiny plaque held on by coathangers that I don't think have been scored correctly. I would ask for a re-count, you definately got more than 1.

Chin-up, trophy hunter.
NUG637
2012 LUFTER OF THE YEAR

Post by NUG637 »

Your a funny prick :lol:
STRIKE1
Jaso
slammeister

Post by Jaso »

Nug if your car was so bad ( apparantly ) why in every pic is someone looking at your car. I'm with Dib, frigging trailers queens.
Fonz
Foreign Correspondent

Post by Fonz »

NUG637 wrote:sounds good,

jase i got a funny story... a few nights befor this show my dreams have been running wild and all vw based, anyway the one dream i pissed myself laughing is...

its starts off, i finally piece the bug ready for the show that was this weekened and i get it on the trailer all ready to go, on the drive to the show it starts pissing down with rain, once we rock up to the show i get out the car to find out the rain has shrunk my oval down to matchbox car size and i can fit it in the palm of my hand.

so i think bugger it i have done this much work and brought it here i may aswell try get it in the show, only to be rejected because "you cant enter a matchbox car in the car show" i even tried to convince them i been workin on it for the past 18months but still no go...

so the dream wraps up with me saying "f@#k it, its not getting trailored home cus its so small... ill find jase and he can drive the cu*t of a thing home, cus hes the only one that'll fit in it!" :lol:

:lol: :lol: where does that shit come from :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Pure gold!
The Karmann Kid!

STRIKE 1 !