Sydney Council Cleenups

for lufters nord of the burg border
Sydney & QLD based chat, events and news.
Pollywaffle
i used to be fat,now a fag

Sydney Council Cleenups

Post by Pollywaffle »

It's like Christmas for your roof racks! I always forget when they're on though. So here's a link to some suburbs and dates when they're on.

http://www.redfig.com.au/Councilrubbishremoval.html

I drove around Haberfield and Gladesville today and got some vintage luggage. It's a shame soiled mattresses and TV's don't look nice on the VW's roof however. I hope it helps some of you.

If you find anything nice, post it up too.
undercircuit
Postal Spammer

Re: Sydney Council Cleenups

Post by undercircuit »

Pollywaffle wrote:It's like Christmas for your roof racks! I always forget when they're on though. So here's a link to some suburbs and dates when they're on.

http://www.redfig.com.au/Councilrubbishremoval.html

I drove around Haberfield and Gladesville today and got some vintage luggage. It's a shame soiled mattresses and TV's don't look nice on the VW's roof however. I hope it helps some of you.

If you find anything nice, post it up too.
thanks for the link

there was one up here a few weeks ago... we did two loads in the t4 i got 5 parker style dining chairs a wire metal flower stand and a vintage trestle table

squiz got a great cupboard still with the bakerlight handles from the same pile as the chairs and the other trestle from the church and a 60's bike for the lady...

no good cases or eskys though
Pollywaffle
i used to be fat,now a fag

Post by Pollywaffle »

Ahh brilliant work. There were loads and loads of old coffee tables and cupboards out tonight. Seeing as Haberfield is a pretty old suburb, the stuff was really vintage and good quality actually. There were countless removalists and auction house trucks driving through the suburb. They would have cleaned up as the rain kept most people away. I was really hoping to find an old metal esky, but no luck. Next time :wink:
squizy
Wolfsburg Post Master

Post by squizy »

Friggin rain makes it hard for us carny folk.
olskool
slammeister

Post by olskool »

Scored a malleys esky and some real nice 40/50s suitcases, last year scored a 1958 kelvinator fridge