VW servicing on the Goldy

for lufters nord of the burg border
Sydney & QLD based chat, events and news.
kombinationdetailing
slammeister

VW servicing on the Goldy

Post by kombinationdetailing »

So... where do you boys and girls from the nord get your Dubs serviced?, my mechanic is flat strap with waterpumpers at the moment..more $$ in his pocket i guess, nothing wrong with that i just want to know what experiences peoples up here in the land of coconuts and fuched drivers go. Cheers n Beers. Adam
Tastes like Chicken...
Macca_0101
luft commander

Post by Macca_0101 »

Volks mod in Burleigh... dont no how good they are havent got my bug on the road yet :evil: but they have been good 2 me 4 parts and stuff...
Leroy
patina junkie

Post by Leroy »

i have no penis
The boys down there are very helpfull,upfront and honest.
kombinationdetailing
slammeister

Tanks Guys, is that Gunthers shop? so Macca, how far away is your Bug from being on the streets? and have you seen any Type 3's at Volksmod lately Cheers
Tastes like Chicken...
Macca_0101
luft commander

Post by Macca_0101 »

yep thats the one :wink: seen one there a few months ago but not sure if they were working on it or not..my bug :? :? :? hopefully a couple of months and she'll be done..just got doors and guards 2 repair and paint..and than make up some cool lookin T/Lights and put it all 2gether...but like the rest of the car nothing really works for me...but hopfully should be done in a few months :wink:
kombinationdetailing
slammeister

Macca, what are you driving at the moment if your Bug isn't on the road yet? still aircooled?
Tastes like Chicken...
Macca_0101
luft commander

Post by Macca_0101 »

nothin at the moment lost my license for not haveing F**King Gay arse 'P' plates on :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: but get it back in a month or so...but just drivin the daily shitbox commy wagon... :lol:
jnr356
MELBURG H.Q.

Post by jnr356 »

Macca_0101 wrote:yep thats the one :wink: seen one there a few months ago but not sure if they were working on it or not..my bug :? :? :? hopefully a couple of months and she'll be done..just got doors and guards 2 repair and paint..and than make up some cool lookin T/Lights and put it all 2gether...but like the rest of the car nothing really works for me...but hopfully should be done in a few months :wink:
please put snowflakes on it :wink:
" oh well "
Macca_0101
luft commander

Post by Macca_0101 »

but hopfully once it bugs done..will save my pennies a get a type 3 wagon as a daily :lol: :lol: even though got way 2 many projects already :wink:
kombinationdetailing
slammeister

Ouchy on the license! You can NEVER have enough type 3's, i wish i hadn't sold the six i used to own. Get that bug on the road, there are some nice wagons out there, nothing wrong with a well sorted notch or fasty either...Fuch it! Get the set :twisted:
Tastes like Chicken...
Macca_0101
luft commander

Post by Macca_0101 »

yeah i no...since i found this site ive fallen in love with them :lol: yeah a notch would be nice but wagons seem like they would be easy'er 2 come across.....but yeah the set would be nice...and than i think i should get a splity and a frid :lol:
kombinationdetailing
slammeister

So... you don't mind the ole Frido's eh? i drove one around in spain and portugal in the mid 90's, wish i had the dosh to bring it back...ahhh choices we make. haven't seen many in OZ, i think Andrew Dodd has one and there's one around the mid nord coast, Bloody nice resto too. need a few $mackeroos to put one of those in the shed. it's good to dream though, splitties are easier to find though no cheaper to restore.
Tastes like Chicken...
Macca_0101
luft commander

Post by Macca_0101 »

yeah but nothings cheap 2 resto :wink: