DOVW 2013 (and DOVW eve pre party)

Pics from shows attended by Luft members.
dolpha
2013 LUFTER OF THE YEAR

Post by dolpha »

I've really got to thank baby Jesus Jnr, Spike for the offering of his lead foot and driving the camera car. Hopefully it dosent result in the sacrifice of a few points.

If ya get a fine :x , I'll go ya halves
Zap!
dolpha
2013 LUFTER OF THE YEAR

Post by dolpha »

Tonz Magonz wrote:Trying to get the hang of using a GoPro I recently bought for the same type of cruise shots..
You'd get some great footage with that little bad boy Tonz. Did you get the suction cup things with the camera, or are they a separate item to buy?
Zap!
Tonz Magonz
Postal Spammer

Post by Tonz Magonz »

Should be called a Bride....

Get nothing with them and the spending starts as soon as you want to do something different...

Good HD but keep forgetting which buttons are which when its locked in its waterproof case..
Want to try some freeway cruising shots with it on a stick out the window ,with a little wheel under it so you can get the cats eye view....
Looking for a mk3 VR6 and a 90's hiace... Future projects for shits and giggles.
dragsters for life
Wanna see my splittie?

Post by dragsters for life »

Tonz Magonz wrote:Should be called a Bride....

Get nothing with them and the spending starts as soon as you want to do something different...

Good HD but keep forgetting which buttons are which when its locked in its waterproof case..
Want to try some freeway cruising shots with it on a stick out the window ,with a little wheel under it so you can get the cats eye view....
go onto the gopro site mate heaps of tips on there, i know what ya mean tho, buy camera then everything else costs

cheers for fixing the video karl
type 3 contingent