Registering rats and rust in Sydney...

for lufters nord of the burg border
Sydney & QLD based chat, events and news.
vince4ml
slammeister

Post by vince4ml »

thanks WB, will do as soon as I can get me & Bug & camera together, within 2 weeks I promise.
kroozzn62
panscraper extraordinare

Post by kroozzn62 »

i want your plates man i was walking though the nats and saw them and was like bam ,there damn hot dude ,
i got my old girl "now sasquatchs ride" regod in caringbah old dodgy greek mech ha ha just have to listen to him talk shit and he loves volvos "go figure"
vince4ml
slammeister

Post by vince4ml »

Thanks, kroozzn62. The plates have been on hold in my head for years. Were going on another car, but this Bug really is the perfect ride for them. I'm now tweaking the balance of VWRat / KustomTiki / OlSkoolRod with accessories consolidation etc. Been getting many nods and thumbs around Bondi the last couple of weeks (even without a board on the rack)...usually from hot 60s utes, go figure (holden(to quote peppermintjones "i feel a bit of sick in my mouth")/Valiants etc): flat 4's crackin' a smile with the straight 6s. Respect for the Luftgekühlt.
kroozzn62
panscraper extraordinare

Post by kroozzn62 »

nice work dude ,well have to have a cruze when i get my low light double door in a few weeks or so ,im vw less atm
vince4ml
slammeister

Post by vince4ml »

kroozzn62: for sure, let's know when you are on the road. Keep your eyes on the 'Monthly Meet' thread too.