Sydney Tattoo and Body Art Expo - 11-13 March

for lufters nord of the burg border
Sydney & QLD based chat, events and news.
squizy
Wolfsburg Post Master

Sydney Tattoo and Body Art Expo - 11-13 March

Post by squizy »

For anyone who gives a toss, the Sydney Tattoo and Body Art Expo is on from 11-13 March.

http://www.tattooexpo.com.au/

Going to be a big few days in there with a few people coming out from the US. Look for us at the Electric Haven stall where Mr High Life, Adam Dorsett will be with us doing some Owl tattooing, and we'll be selling High Life and doing some cuts as well. Pop in and say g'day. Should be some good times. :twisted: :twisted: 8)
RATAFIED
slammeister

Post by RATAFIED »

ill be there i organize the bike show there will be 57 lowrider bikes, choppers, dragster on display

it was a gtreat show last year
squizy
Wolfsburg Post Master

Post by squizy »

Hey there man come on up and say g'day. Good day today, but tomorrow and Sunday will be huge. If you're in Sydney and this is your thing, come on along.

Adam Dorsett - Mr High Life getting stuck into Ben.

Over a few drinks last night Sabina bet Adam that he wouldn't let her tattoo her stick figure drawing of herself on him. She lost. Piss funny watching Sabina do this, considering she's never tattooed before.

Pollywaffle
i used to be fat,now a fag

Post by Pollywaffle »

I think my girlfriend and I will be heading to the Vavoom fest nearby. The ticket includes entry to the tattoo expo. I'll try and stop by to say hi.
squizy
Wolfsburg Post Master

Post by squizy »

Sweet dude. I'm on the afternoon start so will be there about 3. Watch out for the echos in the Vavoom Fest hall. Some reorganising required next year to combine the two events under the one roof.
Pollywaffle
i used to be fat,now a fag

Post by Pollywaffle »

Shiza, I got there when it opened and left just before three :x Sorry man. Seemed pretty cool though. I think I was the only one there without a tattoo! Maybe I should have got one...