WTD: Cheap Adjustable K&L Beam & Turbo header

and what do thy seek?
miikeboyle
slammeister

WTD: Cheap Adjustable K&L Beam & Turbo header

Post by miikeboyle »

Hey Guys,

For my beetle im after:

A King & Link Adjustable Beam, or if I have no luck with that Ill settle just on a standard King & Link Beam and get someone to weld the adjusters in for me.

Im also looking for a turbo header which keeps the turbo down low preferably below the tinwear.

Im hoping to not spend too much but ill see whats out there.

Im located in Kirrawee, NSW

Thanks
Mike
hertz
Snake Charmer

Post by hertz »

wHATS THE PLANS TURBO WISE MATE?

Just putting all mine together now so if you need any advice, I can probably confuse the hell out of you if you need it... :lol:
signature cock
miikeboyle
slammeister

Post by miikeboyle »

Ive had the plan for a while, but its a long term plan, just start looking for parts and get stuff when it comes up at the right price.

1st step im going to install the mexican FI to my engine with a megasquirt. I plan on just running it N/A for a while untill everythings sorted.

Then I plan on adding a budget turbo setup into the single throttle body of the FI. Nothing too big, just for a bit of mid rev boost. I want to get/make a hideaway turbo header similar to CB's and run an intercooler at at the top of the engine bay by removing the metal behind the grill under the window. I may even have the boot lid poped and mounted to a bigger intercooler, but thats a fair way down the track. I just like to dream haha/
Down Under Beam's
slammeister

Post by Down Under Beam's »

Do you want the beam narrowed? i can build you one from a standard beam with adjusters and end plates 4'' narrowed
shoot me a pm if interested
camando
The 5th wiggle

Post by camando »

miikeboyle wrote: mexican FI to my engine with a megasquirt.
8)
MS best kit i've ever built.
If you need a hand yell out.